1. What’s in these terms?
2. Where to find terms that may apply to you
- This website is owned and operated by Eva Technology Solutions Limited (“Eva”, “us”, “we” and “our”) a company incorporated in the United Kingdom with Company Registration Number 4744841 and having its registered office at 12 Hallmark Trading Centre, Fourth Way, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 0LB.
4. By using our site you accept these terms
- Your access to and use of this website and portal is subject to these terms and conditions, our Terms of Business and any other legal notices and statements contained on this website. By using this website, you agree to be subject to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
5. Our site is only for users in the UK
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. The information on our website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to and users of this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
6. Public and private areas
- This website contains public and private areas. The private or customer area is accessible to our customers who have opened an account with us and have access to our helpdesk portal.
7. You must keep your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user or customer identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user or customer identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
8. Acceptable use
How you may use material on our site:
- The names, logos, trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all of the material and software on this website are owned by Eva or its licensors or partners. All third party owned materials contained on the website are reproduced with the permission of the respective owners. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Except where necessary in order to view the information on this website on your browser, or as permitted under English law or these terms and conditions, no information or content on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without our specific written consent.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors or partners.
- Do not rely on information on this site.
- Eva takes care to ensure that the information provided on our website is accurate at the date of publication. However, the content on our site is provided for general information only and the website and its content is provided without warranties or guarantees of any kind, either expressed or implied whether as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the content or otherwise. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- We may change the information on the website and these terms without notice at any time and you will be bound by the updated terms through your continued use of the website. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We will not assume any liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of, or caused by, whether directly or indirectly, the use of any part of the information provided.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to.
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. We do not control the content or accuracy of information on such websites and do not otherwise endorse the material placed on such sites. The links are provided for your reference only and Eva excludes all liability and responsibility for the content or operation of these third party websites.
- Rules about linking to our website:
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out this policy.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site.
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, see clause 8.8 below.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
- When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contribution uploaded by you to our site.
Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Limit of liability
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our site; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, resupply this website or any part of it to you, or pay for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- You will indemnify, defend and hold Eva, its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any losses, liabilities, judgments, suits, actions, proceedings, claims, damages and costs Eva, its directors, officers, employees and agents may suffer or that may be made by a third party resulting from or arising out of your use of the website, materials or software, whether in breach of these terms, any other agreement Eva has with you or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of this website at any time in the event that we decide in our sole discretion that you have breached these terms and agreements or any other legal notice or statement contained within the website.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any provision of these terms and agreements shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of its other provisions.
12. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- These terms and agreements are governed by the law in force in England, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for determination of any dispute concerning these terms and agreements.